|Theme:||Free Spins Feature:||No|
|Slot Type:||Video Slot||Bonus Rounds Feature:||No|
Worms Reloaded slot game
Worms Reloaded slot game is one of the most popular video games in history, with hundreds of millions of players around the world enjoying the classic arcade game, when video gaming was just beginning to ‘become a thing’.
Worms Reloaded, a video slot game from Blueprint Gaming, aims to act as a tribute to the video game series, and, featuring 5 reels, and 20 pay-lines, the game offers a fairly normal Blueprint Gaming experience – but don’t let normal put you off!
The slot can be played from as little as 20p a spin, with the maximum spin – for the high-rollers – capped at a whopping €500!
The game has a distinct cartoon feel to it, and you’ll see it set on a backdrop of a battlefield; the symbols within the game include traditional playing card symbols, including Ten, Jack, Queen, King, and Ace, alongside game specific symbols, including a variety of Guns, Ammunition, Bombs, alongside Rockets.
You’ll see a Worms Reloaded symbol, which is the higher-paying symbol in the game, offering a generous 500 coins for landing a 5-of-a-kind combination.
Worms Reloaded slot game Features
There’s a ton of bonuses and features inside Worms Reloaded slot game, and four of these are randomly-triggered during the base game. These are:
- Banana Bomb Wilds: When this feature triggers, you’ll see a bomb – in the shape of a banana – explode before the spin, adding a random number of wilds to the reels.
- Holy Hand Grenade: The Holy Hand Grenade feature sees a giant grenade explode on your screen, offering a random cash prize.
- Teleport Mayhem: If you get this random-feature, you’ll see a worm teleport onto the reels, and turn a random number of symbols into higher-paying ones.
- Concrete Donkey: This feature acts much like the Holy Hand Grenade, and awards a random cash prize, up to 100X your total stake.
Now, those are the randomly-triggered bonuses; there’s also four main bonuses, triggered by landing three of the scatter symbols in the base game. These bonuses are:
- Battleground Bonus: This is like a “Pick Me” bonus, and sees you picking from a variety of military mines, to reveal cash prizes, or damage to your health.
- Jet Pack Bonus: The Jetpack bonus is a ‘trail’ game, which offers you the chance to win up to 1,000X your stake by making it to the top of the trail.
- Blitz Free-spins: This is the better of the bonuses, and takes you to a new set of reels, where you’ve given a number of free-spins. During the free-spins, you can enjoy multipliers of up to 5X!
- Super Sheep Free-spins: The Super-Sheep free-spins awards you 6 free-spins, with random wild symbols added to the reels on EVERY single spin!
- Pros: A huge number of bonuses make play really, really exciting!
- Cons: It’s very hard to fault Worms Reloaded – it’s near enough the perfect game!