Apple is one of the biggest and most respected names on the planet. Everything they do turns to gold, and their Apple Pay system is fast becoming the modern way to pay in the online casino industry. As iPhone’s are the most popular type of smartphones around, it means millions have access to Apple Pay.
As a brand, Apple is known for its quality, and Apple Pay sees the trend continue. The company know what their users demand, so, transactions are fast and secure. These attributes make Apple Pay ideal for the online casino world, as gamblers want to be able to make deposits in an instant, with their details and finances remaining secure.
Apple Pay has been around since 2014 and is now quickly establishing itself as one of the top ways to make deposits at online casinos. With every passing year, the technology improves alongside the latest handsets Apple release.
Casino sites offering ApplePay payment option
$50 Bonus+ 25 Free Spins
- Best for Canada and Germany
- Free Spins on Deposit
- Good range of games
New players only (UK exc NI 18+). Min Deposit: £10. Max Offer: 10 & 10 Free Spins on Starburst. Bonus Wager x35 (Bonus from deposit). Promo code: KAISER. Bonus wagering x35 (bonus from deposit). Valid until further notice. Withdrawal restrictions and T&C’s apply.
5 Free Bingo tickets+20 Free Spins
- New UK bingo website
- New chat rooms
- Perfect for New Players
5 Free Bingo Tickets+20 Free Spins
- Exclusive bingo rooms
- Spintastic slot games
- Uses Paypal payments
€10 Bonus+ 10 Free Spins
- Earn points get rewards
- Best for new players
- Good welcome offer
New players only (UK exc NI 18+). Min Deposit: £10. Max Offer: 10 & 10 Free Spins on Starburst. Bonus Wager x35 (Bonus from deposit). Promo code: JAAK. Bonus wagering x35 (bonus from deposit). Valid until further notice. Withdrawal restrictions and T&C’s apply.
€88 Free NDB+€1500 WB
- Great Welcome Bonus
- Good Live Dealer promotions
- Offers a no deposit bonus
500 Spinseach spin worth 50c
- UK’s favourite casino
- Best selection of slots
- Fair promotions
Top benefits using Apple pay
- Convenient – Apple Pay, as everyone knows, is used more on iPhone’s than any other Apple product, making it an incredibly convenient product. Depositing funds takes seconds at an online casino too, with the amount selected and quick security procedure such as entering a pin all it takes.
- Secure – Apple Pay makes use of authentication processes to ensure a user’s details and funds are secure every step of the way. Even if an iPhone owner loses their handset, their Apple Pay will remain secure.
- Anonymity – Anonymity is essential for many online casino players, and Apple Pay not recording transaction history is a step towards this. Also, due to how Apple Pay works, the casino operator won’t be able to access a user’s personal information.
- No fees – Online casino players don’t want to be paying for making transactions when gaming online. And, the great news is, there are no fees involved with Apple Pay. So, user’s can spend the extra cash on playing their favourite games.
While Apple Pay is relatively new when you compare it to more traditional payment methods and services, the popularity of Apple and iPhones has helped to drive the growth of Apple Pay. Therefore, casino operators feel it’s essential to make Apple Pay available to their members.
Apple Pay is now widely used in top UK casino sites and followed by the ones with EU license. Therefore if you are an UK or EU citizen you will find out that Apple Pay is the most popular around e-wallets.
Yes, it does. Apple Pay is one of the fastest payment providers around. Any slight hold-ups when using Apple Pay will occur because of the casino platform or the banking system.
Where there are iPhones, there is Apple Pay. So, it’s wise to think Apple Pay is widely accepted. Users can check which countries it’s available in, and which casinos offer it as an approved payment method.
The Apple Pay service itself doesn’t impose any lower or upper limits. However, it’s worth remembering there is a bank involved, as well as an online gaming operator. They can impose restrictions of their own, but you can always double-check first before playing.